Buy Belgian Permanent Resident Card


Online purchase of Belgian Permanent Residency paperwork. Permanent residency in Canada is a status that allows non-Canadian citizens to live and work in the country for an indefinite period of time.



Getting A Permanent Resident Permit Card Can Make Life Easier In Belgium

Belgian Permanent Residency paperwork can be purchased online by anyone. Foreigners are required to show proof of Permanent Residency in every country, and this document is an application made through VFS and assessed by Home Affairs. In some locations, a foreign citizen must get a residence permission card, which allows them to stay in the country for a set or indefinite period of time. These permits could be for temporary or permanent residence. The specific restrictions vary by area. It’s worth noting that there are some new criteria for Permanent Residents who want to travel. Only a passport with the Permanent Residency sticker and an ID card are required for a permanent resident to travel.

We’ll provide you a Belgian Permanent Resident card, a 10-year Belgian VISA, a Social Insurance number, a driver’s licence (if necessary), and a work permit.

Can an individual have a dual Resident?

You have dual residency because you are tax resident in more than one country at the same time. A dual residency is the term for this situation. If you live in both the UK and another country, you must consult the double taxation treaty between the two nations to determine where you should pay taxes.

We provide all of this information to you in order to tell you of the aim of your visit and to provide you with a clear explanation, because your satisfaction is what we deserve, merit, or justify for the good we produce. We make Belgian Permanent Resident Cards that are made of high-quality material, much like the originals.

Proof of Permanent Residence

  • -For a residence visa, two different documents from the list below are necessary.
  • -Utility bills at home (including cellular phone)
  • -Medical records
  • -Registration of a car or a boat
  • -Documents relating to employment
  • -Documents relating to insurance
  • -Records from banks and financial institutions
  • -Confirmation of a change of address from the United States Postal Service
  • -Mortgage payment
  • -Agreement for rent or leasing (signed by owner and tenant)
  • -Tax return from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
  • -A document issued by the government (local, state, or federal)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *